🌟 EwA is in the News! (Insects, Community Science, Quality and Engagement)

EwA

Sep 25, 2020, 12:23:21 PM9/25/20
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

🎉  Caterpillars Count's September newsletter showcases Earthwise Aware work!

The lead scientists of the Caterpillars Count! (CC) interviewed us about the work of our citizen scientists recording insect abundance and phenology at our sites, and doing so supplying critical data to both the PhenoMismatch project and to the EwA conservation studies in the region.

We're so thankful to have CC as partners and we are incredibly appreciative of the work of our EwA citizen scientists. A special thanks to Christine, Lisa, Kai, Kathy, Jen, Randie, Rachel, Lucy, Mina, Syrah, Yvonne, Sara, Renee, Amy, Mike, Bill, Charlie, Sarah, Jeanine, Val, and all who contributed to our Caterpillars Count to date!... Let's keep it going!

🔎  Read the interview (2nd section in the CC newsletter) > here

#citizenScience #entomology #biodiversity #climateChange