ꕤ Invasive Flora Patrol Insights & Open Forum (Virtual Skillshare | 02/06/24 at 6 pm)

Claire O'Neill

Jan 23, 2024, 11:00:08 AMJan 23
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

Thanks to an amazing community of volunteers, the EwA invasive flora documentation initiative is progressing smoothly. Data comes in regularly. Now is a great time to delve into the accumulated data,…
Logo

Thanks to an amazing community of volunteers, the EwA invasive flora documentation initiative is progressing smoothly. Data comes in regularly. Now is a great time to delve into the accumulated data, revisit the project's objectives, and address any questions you might have! [ (free) registration 🎟️ ]

[This Meeting Agenda]

□ Refresher: EwA Invasive Flora Patrol project and resources

□ Feedback from our participatory scientists

□ Invasive Data Exploration: Let's dive into the first year of data. After briefly highlighting the basic visuals provided by our data host, we'll discuss how EwA intends to expand the data analysis.

One of the anticipated outcomes of this session is that it will also help the community refine the documentation protocol directly based on the visualization of the effort.

ⓘ  ꕤ Invasive Project » anecdata.org/projects/view/ewa-invasive-monitoring

✉ For any questions, you can contact me directly.

ⓘ EwA Participatory Science Programs » earthwiseaware.org/citizen-science

_________

Cheers! - Claire (aël/æl)

Earthwise Aware | President

Biodiversity & Climate Program Director

✉ claire...@earthwiseaware.org

+1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
LinkedIn icon

Earthwise Aware

earthwiseaware.org | ✉ EwA Newsletter Signup

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate

ymaddr8clgcj