Reminder: Climate & Wildlife Watch at the Fells (Feb Wed, 19th)

Claire O'Neill

Feb 14, 2020, 3:37:57 PM2/14/20
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

A reminder that we'll be in the field this Wednesday. Spring is starting in parts of the country some 4 weeks earlier than normal averages, so we have started observing and recording biodiversity and phenology.

As Spring moves rapidly from the South, we need to get ready to record first leaf bursts, early blooming, as well as the emergence of amphibians and insects.

Citizen Science is a great way to act and help climate and biodiversity sciences.

Join us, learn and contribute your skills to track those important changes. Doing so you help local, national and international studies.

Fieldwork event details > https://ewa-climate-wildlife-watch-winter-2019.eventbrite.com

Thanks and have a great weekend! - Claire

ℹ️ More About EwA Citizen Science Program » here

Any question❓ Don't be shy. Just email me or reply to this thread.

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

Become an EwA #ScienceForAll! Ambassador » Donate