🐝 Saving Pollinators (& Insects) With Citizen Science at the Growing Center

Claire O'Neill

Dec 13, 2019, 5:01:40 PM12/13/19
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
We're getting ready for The Somerville Community Growing Center Annual Meeting this Sunday, Dec. 15, from 1pm – 3pm at the Somerville Public Library, 79 Highland Ave.

We'll be there to showcase our pollinator (&insect) community science work and exhibit what we uncovered this year with the help of a group of Somerville citizen scientists.

We invite you to join the event and learn about this effort. Once you know what it's about it's likely that you'll want to participate. This is critical community work and all can contribute and learn great skills in the process!

Here's a sample of our year highlights... Getting excited?!? We surely are! Join us... It'll be great.

#pollinators #native #arthropods #scienceForAll! #science #citizenScience #biodiversity #climateResilience #NatureChampions

Cheers, - Claire

Earthwise Aware Founder

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate