December's Forest Exploration blog post

Claire O'Neill

Dec 15, 2020, 3:01:11 PM12/15/20
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
EwA ran a well-attended and cheerful walk in the Fells this past Saturday. Thanks to all who joined! As you know now, a few days later, we publish a walk recap (narrative, observations, and illustrations).

Many of our discussions led to reading the forest floor, musing about it, as well as understanding the meaning of what we were seeing to the Fells habitats and its inhabitants. Each Forest exploration walk brings its load of wonders and this December Fell exploration wasn’t any different. Here's that recap » https://www.earthwiseaware.org/forest-explorations-december-in-the-fells/ Enjoy! ツ

PS. To Mina's fans: Mina could not make it to the hike, and I inherited this walk summary post. Mina will be on the next one though!

Cheers, - Claire

https://www.earthwiseaware.org/forest-explorations-december-in-the-fells/

claire...@earthwiseaware.org

+1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate