🐛 Documenting Beneficial Insects and Their Native Hosts Q&A [Virtual Skillshare]

1 view

Claire O'Neill

Mar 28, 2024, 1:01:32 PMMar 28
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Join us for an EwA Buggy Q&A virtual session and contribute to the well-being of beneficial insects in our sites and gardens.

In Brief

Insects, crucial pollinators and indicators of ecosystem health…
Logo
30c41df5-f47b-4894-81a5-0bda28c9c6ec.png

Join us for an EwA Buggy Q&A virtual session and contribute to the well-being of beneficial insects in our sites and gardens.

In Brief

Insects, crucial pollinators and indicators of ecosystem health are facing unprecedented challenges in our rapidly changing world. From habitat loss to climate change, these vital creatures are under threat like never before. Documenting their presence and interactions is essential for understanding their plight and devising effective conservation strategies. Join us as we delve into the world of beneficial insects, learn how to document their associations, and take action to protect them in our changing environment.

Date & Time: April 09, 2024, 6:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

🎟️ Registration (free) here

Meeting Agenda

Learn how to document insect-host associations with EwA Buggy at our study sites and in our gardens!

  • Refresher: EwA Buggy (How To)

  • Explore examples of plant hosts to survey

  • Engage in a bug game to sharpen our identification and length estimation skills

  • Q&A session

We hope to see you there!

– The EwA Buggy Team

Buggy 2024 Resource Banner .png

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
LinkedIn icon

Earthwise Aware

earthwiseaware.org | ✉ EwA Newsletter Signup

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate

xqqgf9rxamhv