šŸŒ³ Horn Pond Scouting Walk (June, 26th - 2:00 pm | email RSVP)

Claire O'Neill

Jun 22, 2021, 9:50:41ā€ÆAM6/22/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Horn Pond Scouting Walk (June, 26th - 2:00 pm | email RSVP) Ā» Horn Pond is a new EwA site, and we're exploring its various parts. Join me next Saturday for an impromptu walk as we scout the northern part of the pond.

We'll look at the plant community of the area, and what birds and mammals use it. Of course, you can count on us to look for and document arthropods (insects and spiders), and while at it, we'll also pay attention to fungi.

I am thinking of meeting the guests at this trail entrance: 42.472958, -71.160195Ā at 2 pmĀ (click to see on the Google map). I understand there is street parking in this area but that is first-come-first-served (we shall see!).Ā

ā“˜Ā Note that EwA limits the number of attendees. Why? EwA caps the attendance size of its events so that they remain low impact and ethical for the wildlife and habitats that we document.Ā

Cheers! - Claire

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

ā“˜ www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup Ā»Ā

šŸ§” Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador Ā» Donate