[Invitation] Join EwA's virtual Skillshare: Why & How to Document Insect Interactions with EwA Buggy

Claire O'Neill

Sep 21, 2022, 11:24:30 AM9/21/22
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Do you want to help beneficial insects right from your garden, our city streets and green spaces, in the field with us, or anywhere really? Join our next virtual skillshare Sept 28th at 6pm ET, and we'll tell you all about EwA 🪲 Buggy! (and how to use it).

🎟️ Register (free) > here

[More...] Marcel and I have been busy developing a new EwA data collection tool, Buggy. Buggy’s goal is to streamline documentation of plant-arthropod interactions and build a community around verifying, sharing, and learning from this data, while also contributing to global biodiversity databases.

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate