🌿 Plant & Wildlife cycle monitoring with EwA: we need regular observers! Please share

Claire O'Neill

Apr 7, 2022, 3:29:17 PM4/7/22
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

EwA needs regular volunteers for its studies of seasonal natural phenomena, especially in relation to climate and plant and animal life. It is critical work (and data) that helps local institutions and national scientists.

EwA Locations in most need of volunteers are Bellevue Pond (Medford), Fresh Pond (Lusitania meadow in Cambridge), and Horn Pond (on Mount Towanda in Woburn).

Join us if you can and haven't already, and share our volunteer call around > here

About EwA Volunteering » www.earthwiseaware.org/nature-volunteering/

About EwA Citizen Science Program » www.earthwiseaware.org/citizen-science/

Cheers! - Claire

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate