Next 🙋🏽 EwA (Virtual) Office Hour: Fells Dog-poop Survey Dive-in

17 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Claire O'Neill

ungelesen,
04.02.2021, 18:20:3604.02.21
an Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Hi!

As we have a few new EwA bio-pollution surveyors getting on board, it's time for a refresher for those who want it.

📅   Tuesday, Feb 9th 4pm. Tell me if you want to join and I'll add you to the meeting invite.

Tell me if you want to join. Here's the zoom for those of you who want to join.

Agenda:
- Why and How to participate
- How to map and log poop
- Establishing survey routes
- EwA data output and bio-pollution outreach
- Answering any of your questions on the topic

Resources / To show:
- Bio-pollution Survey Protocol (+ live update of the protocol to capture recent improvements) > access link
- Field photo/record album sharing > upon request
- Output: (1) Dog poop map > here - (2) Report Module Ref (Habitat Degradation)
- App to log additional field info > here (ask for pwd)

Apps useful in the field:
- Wunderground–reliable weather data > here
- Gaia–route tracking app to share your survey route with us > here
- The EwA Fells 'Legit' Trail Map > here

Cheers! - Claire

claire...@earthwiseaware.org

+1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten