Nature Hour on Tuesday 5/4

Caitlin Ball

Apr 28, 2021, 5:53:51 PM4/28/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Hi everyone!

This is Caitlin, EwA's spring intern. As many of you know, I have been conducting research in a marine biology lab this semester. As the year is coming to an end, I am getting ready to present my findings to both a Tufts panel and to the Malacological Society.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be giving a practice presentation of my research on the thermal tolerance and respiration rates of the Atlantic slipper limpet at our monthly nature hour next Tuesday, May 4th from 12-1pm (after Mike's wild nature fact). I would love to see you there!

I hope that you are having a great week!

Best,
Caitlin Ball

Claire O'Neill

Apr 28, 2021, 6:30:51 PM4/28/21
to Caitlin Ball, Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
We look forward to the presentation of your research at the EwA Nature Hour, Caitlin!

And for those who want to attend, here is the link to the webinar event (Tuesday May 4th, noon time)

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate

--
For more information, visit: https://www.earthwiseaware.org/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EarthwiseAware/

Michael McGlathery

May 4, 2021, 11:35:41 AM5/4/21
to Claire O'Neill, Caitlin Ball, Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Looking forward to it, Caitlin! Excited to hear about those limpets. My nature fact this month is going to be a little different, taking the form of a short migratory warbler quiz! I'll see you all at 12.

-Mike