šŸ™‹šŸ½ Join EwA's Monthly Livestream this Tuesday, Nov 16th at 6pm

Claire O'Neill

Nov 10, 2021, 12:33:41ā€ÆPM11/10/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

EwA's monthly Livestream is this comingĀ Tuesday (Nov 16th) at 6pm. For those who want to join (and if you're not already on the invite or don't remember the zoom access), please shoot me an email, I'll send the zoom link.

Description:Ā We share with our collaborators and patrons important news, collaborations, ideas, new programs, study results. We answer any question from our audience. It's an open format, it's fun, welcoming, and energizing. Join us!

This Month Agenda:
ā–”Ā EwA Acknowledgment of Biodiversity, Land, and People
ā–” News: ZNE Field Conservation, Blue-Hills Dog Poop Mapping, etc.
ā–” Public Program Updates: Talks, Exploration, Documentation, Orientation WalksĀ
ā–” Participatory Science Project Updates
Ā  -- Biodiversity & Phenology Projects
Ā  -- Bio-Pollution & Fells Habitat Fragmentation Project > Field Poop App, Hab-Frag ProgressĀ
Ā  -- 2021 Reports period in progress
ā–” Fundraising & Grant Updates

Cheers! - Claire
Earthwise Aware | Executive Director
āœ‰ claire...@earthwiseaware.org
āœ† +1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

ā“˜ www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup Ā»Ā

šŸ§” Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador Ā» Donate