City Nature Challenge: iNat Deep Dive Webinar (Speed Edition)

EwA

Apr 10, 2020, 9:18:38 AM4/10/20
to earthwi...@googlegroups.com
iNat Deep Dive.pngThe City Nature Challenge is happening - no longer a competition but as a true celebration of Nature. It's embracing the collaborative side of people: all of us making & sharing observations as a global community, celebrating the healing power of nature, documenting our local biodiversity as best we can.

Join us next week for an iNaturalist Deep Dive (speed edition) as you get ready to join the City Nature Challenge. Here you'll learn how to make identifiable observations and how to record those efficiently from the iNat desktop platform in a way that can best serve science. Time allowing we'll do a Q&A to help you hone your iNat skills and address the questions that you may have. If we have the answers we'll share them - and if we don't, then we'll find them!

#CityNatureChallenge #natureCelebration #biodiversity #bioblitz #conservation #climateChange #community #citizenScience #nature

EwA

Apr 10, 2020, 9:22:25 AM4/10/20
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Hmmm... Sorry about the weird ending of the previous post (Note to self: cut-and-paste is a bad idea when posting in Google forum)