📊 The 2020 EwA Conservation Report is out!

Claire O'Neill

Jan 29, 2021, 11:55:04 AM1/29/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

🍾 Today is the day! We are proud to release the second annual EwA Conservation Report and its Highlights

We are so appreciative to have a community of core citizen scientists who are genuinely dedicated to EwA’s mission and want to see it succeed! Our community makes EwA a success!

It's the result of an incredible effort: both on the ground and working throughout 2020 towards our goals. I also want to thank the Report's team: writers, contributors, editors, reviewers, and proofreaders. It was exciting, very-focused teamwork!

We also revamped our EwA Conservation Reports portal > here. Gorgeous page no?

The 2 main reports are the following:

  • The EwA Conservation Highlights (8 pages) > here : A quick summary of our work this past year, a shortlist of our accomplishments, and a few favorite infographics.

  • The EwA Conservation Report (138 pages) > here : That's the one!!! Learn about our citizen science model, our ecological studies, our citizen scientists and leaders, what we observed and recorded, our success stories, and our community engagement.

You’ll see in our portal that there is a 3rd one: the EwA Vernal Pool Report. This is simply an extract of one of the modules of the big report that we send to the governmental organization whom we work with on this project.

Enjoy the report Join our effort!

https://www.earthwiseaware.org/conservation-reports/ | 💬  The main report will be open for public feedback during the month of February. Help us strengthen our program - share your thoughts with us!

Cheers! - Claire

claire...@earthwiseaware.org

+1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate