Nightly Boston Area CNC Highlight Reel!

Claire O'Neill

Apr 24, 2021, 4:02:29 PM4/24/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group, Biodiversity Citizen Science Network

City Nature Challenge 2021 > Day-4! We're looking forward to our Daily Highlight Reels and share what great observations 'get in' every single day of the challenge. Join Us!

Nightly Boston Area CNC Highlight Reel!

Webinar: Nightly Boston Area CNC Highlight Reel!

When: Daily from April 30th to May 3rd ⋅7:00 p.m. ET | Register for free here

Are you ready for the City Nature Challenge? We can’t wait to see the results of all of our collective energy and efforts in documenting biodiversity this weekend! The CNC Steering Committee and Participating organizations are hosting Daily Highlight Reels every evening at 7 pm during the CNC to join together in some fun exploration of the day's observations! Want to see your observations featured during the highlight reel - use the 'favorites' function in iNaturalist to call out your observations to share or to highlight the observations from others!

Once you register the link provided will work each night - see you soon on iNaturalist and beyond!

🎟️  Registration

Cheers! - Claire

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate