A cool virtual game to practice your insect identification skills! Have fun ツ

EwA

Jul 29, 2019, 12:21:59 PM7/29/19
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

Caterpillars Count (which studies and provides the insect recording platform that we use for abundance data) has a cool new game to help our identification skills. Try it out: it's fun!

Test your abilities to find, identify and measure arthropods on virtual test branches. Race the clock as you play three increasingly difficult rounds, trying to locate and identify every arthropod on the page, and measure it correctly.  Points are awarded for accuracy - try to get as many points as you can!