EwA Insect Survey Training Webinar [#3 Connector Survey]

Claire O'Neill

Jun 8, 2020, 9:20:34 AM6/8/20
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

📢 3rd EwA insect survey online training, this Thursday (4-5 pm). This one explains the need to document insects to host plant relationships and timing, and trains EwA citizen scientists on how to document for this survey. We use a great standardized and national protocol for this kind of work, which serves both our studies and the documentation effort of the USA - National Phenology Network (such a great organization whom we partner with). Join us > reply to this thread if interested, and we'll grant you meeting access.

[Where are the Pheno sites?]

EwA Flora Phenology Locations: Fells

EwA Insect Connector (Pheno) Project Location: The Somerville Community Growing Center.

#nature #ecology #wildlife #entomology #natureDocumentation #citizenScience

#insects #pollinators #native #training

ℹ️  More About EwA Citizen Science Program » here

Cheers & stay healthy! - Claire

Any
question❓ Don't be shy. Just email me or reply to this thread.
 Make an impact - Help our #ScienceForAll program.
Become an EwA Ambassador today! » https://www.earthwiseaware.org/donate/

KL McG

Jun 8, 2020, 11:38:47 AM6/8/20
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
I will be there, Claire!  I just watched your first session, and I learned a lot.  Thanks!

Claire O'Neill

Jun 8, 2020, 4:41:22 PM6/8/20
to KL McG, Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
I am glad that the sessions are helpful! I just added you to the invite, Kathy!

Cheers & stay healthy! - Claire

claire...@earthwiseaware.org

+1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate

--
For more information, visit: https://www.earthwiseaware.org/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EarthwiseAware/