⛄ EwA Winter Events Calendar

1 view

EwA

Dec 8, 2018, 2:21:19 PM12/8/18
to EwA-Natu...@googlegroups.com
EwA Ads.jpgJust in case, you missed our social media posts about our Winter events calendar, here it is: As usual, a lot will happen in the Fells and around.

I invite you to share it in your communities. And we look forward to seeing you too!

Many opportunities to get close to Nature through hiking, sketching, and with citizen science at the Fells to help climate change and wildlife conservation scientists!

📆   EwA's events calendar » https://earthwiseaware.eventbrite.com/

We're also about to finalize the schedule for a seminar at the Medford Library (to happen in March): "No PhD Needed: Saving the Planet with Citizen Science"  Stay tuned...

CitScience-Banner.png🎙 How You Can Help Climate & Wildlife Scientists >
Climate & Biodiversity Sciences need you and the information you can collect. And the good news is that you can really make a difference! This is a crash course about participative science (a.k.a. citizen science), that is the active public involvement in scientific research.

In this class, we introduce you to what citizen science is, why it is needed, where it is needed, how you can help (individually or joining some of our local projects including at the Fells and in your Medford Community), and some of the tools to help.

Join us. It's fun & exciting. Let's make a difference together!

Learn about Earthwise Aware » https://www.earthwiseaware.org/