Resources for our EwA iNat Observers

Claire O'Neill

Jan 23, 2021, 3:05:55 PM1/23/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
We had a great Fells biodiversity documentation walk this morning! Talking to our new EwA iNaturalist enthusiasts reminded us that we should remind our community of the resources that we provide so that your iNaturalist observations make a difference for science!

□ Here is The EwA Guide to Getting Good Pictures for Identification https://www.earthwiseaware.org/prepare/wildlife-documentation-photography-essentials/

□ When you're ready and want to go further and annotate your observations so that we can use your data in our study, then here's The EwA Quick Guide to iNaturalist Biodiversity Documentation > here

□ And here are our EwA biodiversity projects on iNaturalisthttps://www.inaturalist.org/projects/ewa-biodiversity-projects // We have about 21 projects out there: most on-going :-)

Once a month, we also hold a EwA Virtual Office Hour to answer any question you may have about iNat, Nature's Notebook, EwA citizen science projects, etc. The next one is scheduled for Thursday Feb 4th

Frontal shot of an aerial yellow-jacket (more than shot is better to capture different diagnostic keys). This observation is a set of 3, showing dorsal, side and facial keys.

Cheers! - Claire

claire...@earthwiseaware.org

+1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate