🌳 EwA Tree Community Workshop at Horn Pond (Friday, Sept 30th)

Claire O'Neill

Sep 23, 2022, 5:01:39 PM9/23/22
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
We're a lot outside these days taking any opportunity to enjoy nature before winter sets in. Join us at Horn Pond this coming Friday, Sept 30th (1:30—4:00 PM), and learn about tree communities!

🎫 Registration required (free) > here

[Details]

Everywhere, trees are prime signs that there's wildlife around you. They provide food, shelter, and building material, clean our air, and cool down our cities. They provide so much for us but also to all the insects and animals that live around us. We invite you to discover your wildlife community through the lenses of the trees living right next door to you.

There may be a slideshow to watch and some other activities to do at home in preparation for this program. Information will be emailed prior to the event.

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate