November Fells Explorations (Biodiversity Walk)

Claire O'Neill

Nov 16, 2019, 3:55:13 PM11/16/19
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
🍂 We had such a great Biodiversity hike in the Fells today! We saw a lot! Thanks to all of you who joined us.

Thanks to Joe and Bill who co-led the hike with Laura and me and shared their knowledge and passion for the forest! We'll have our walk blog post soon, so stay tuned!

📸 Meanwhile, enjoy are a few of our recorded observations > https://tinyurl.com/ewa-nov2019-Fells-exploration
And here on the right is a beautiful moss. I am not a moss expert by any means, and it's hard to tell exactly which kind it is, so if you know please do tell.
I'd say it could be a pincushion moss of a sort. What do you think?

📆 Hope to see you at the next one in December! > https://ewa-fall2019-forest-explorations.eventbrite.com/

#Forests #biodiversity #ecology #woodlands #conservation #NatureDocumentation #NaturePhotography
 — at Middlesex Fells Reservation.