🦋 Bugs Are Our Allies - Let's Support Them in 2024!

Claire O'Neill

Mar 12, 2024, 11:01:51 AMMar 12
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Observing Means Helping Beneficial Insects and Their Host Plants ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
Logo
Observing Means Helping Beneficial Insects and Their Host Plants

Many of you are already engaged in documenting beneficial insects and their host plants or are eager to start. As the bug season approaches, we're excited to offer a wide array of bug-related activities and resources to support your efforts.

[1] 🐛 Introducing a New Venture: EwA Buggy Workshops at Fresh Pond!

Join us in our mission to document and support beneficial insects in our local environments and gardens. Through these workshops, we aim to foster a deeper understanding of the vital role insects play in maintaining the health and balance of urban green spaces and communities. Let's make a positive impact together!

Upcoming Workshops:

Let's Go Bugging! Pollinator Survey Workshop

Dates:

[2] 🪲 Engage Virtually: Q&A Session on Documenting Beneficial Insects and Their Native Hosts!

Mark your calendars for our virtual Q&A session, where we'll delve into the fascinating world of beneficial insects and their native hosts, exploring how documenting them can help us better understand the dynamic relationship between our insect allies and their host plants in a rapidly changing environment. Open to all, this session promises to be insightful and educational.

Date: 04/09 at 6 pm [🎟️ details & registration]

[3] 📊 Explore Insights: The 2023 EwA Bugs Report Is Now Available!

Discover the latest findings and visual insights from our 2023 EwA Bugs Report (also known as The EwA Bugs Dashboard). Feel free to explore and share the report with your peers and communities. It's a treasure trove of information waiting to be uncovered!

Access the Report: [Link]

What's your favorite visualization from the report? Share with us your personal highlight! Here's mine:

2023-EwA-Buggy-BubbleChart.png

_________

Cheers! - Claire (aël/æl)

Earthwise Aware | President

Biodiversity & Climate Program Director

✉ claire...@earthwiseaware.org

+1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
LinkedIn icon

Earthwise Aware

earthwiseaware.org | ✉ EwA Newsletter Signup

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate

kgmkgyv4rma4