🙋🏽 Join EwA's Organization Meeting this Thursday (Jan 18th, 6 p.m.)

Claire O'Neill

Jan 15, 2024, 1:00:54 PMJan 15
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
EwA's monthly meeting is this Thursday (Jan 18th) at 6 p.m. For those who want to join and are not already on the invite, please email me so that I can add you to the meeting invite for Zoom access.
Logo

EwA's monthly meeting is this Thursday (Jan 18th) at 6 p.m. For those who want to join and are not already on the invite, please email me so that I can add you to the meeting invite for Zoom access.

_________

Description: The EwA Monthly Livestream is about EwA's projects and operations. We share important news with our collaborators and patrons, provide updates about our programs and partners, discuss science study results, and explore new programs. We answer questions from our audience. It's an open format, fun, welcoming, and energizing.

This Month's Agenda highlights:

Before the meeting, please spend a minute with 🌟 EwA's Acknowledgment of Biodiversity, Land, and People. Thanks!

□ News from the Community ⧽ EwA Member(s) Highlight

□ Network & Collaboration Updates
□ Participatory Science Project Updates

□ Public Program Updates
□ 2023 Recap and 2024 Events: Conferences, local science events, etc.

□ Call for Volunteers
□ Fundraising & Grant Updates

🗣️ We need a treasurer/secretary + outreach-fundraising roles (board track possibilities). Interested? Email me if you are.

_________

Cheers! - Claire (aël/æl)

Earthwise Aware | President

Biodiversity & Climate Program Director

✉ claire...@earthwiseaware.org

+1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
LinkedIn icon

Earthwise Aware

earthwiseaware.org | ✉ EwA Newsletter Signup

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate

3r5iebhtr4zq