July 6th EwA Nature Hour (Brown Bag Meetup) Guest: Cambridge Wildlife Arts

Claire O'Neill

Jun 30, 2021, 4:48:29 PM6/30/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Don't miss learning about Cambridge Wildlife Arts at EwA's next Virtual Nature Hour this Tuesday, July 6th at noon (register > here). We're excited to host Julie Croston who will talk about their mission and work. Bring your lunch, hope on our zoom, and let's discuss the many ways to get closer to urban nature in our communities.
Cambridge Wildlife Arts, founded in 2012 as a Honk! Parade marching group of Fresh Pond Reservation animals, is now a wing of Green Cambridge that centers participatory arts experiences in place-based environmental education. CWA brings knowledge of local wildlife species and habitats into the lives of Cambridge families and children from all socioeconomic backgrounds and all racial and language identities.

#urbanNature #nature #biodiversity #EwANatureHour

Cheers! - Claire

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate