šŸ™‹šŸ½ EwA Monthly Livestream this Tuesday, Sept 21st at 6pmā€“Join us!

Claire O'Neill

Sep 15, 2021, 3:48:16ā€ÆPM9/15/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
EwA's monthly Livestream is this comingĀ Tuesday (Sept 21st) at 6pm. For those who want to join it (and if you're not already on the invite or don't remember the zoom access), please shoot me an email, I'll send the zoom link.

Description:Ā We share with our collaborators and patrons important news, ideas, new programs, study results. We answer any question from our audience. It's an open format, it's fun, welcoming, and energizing. Join us!

This Month Agenda:

ā–« News:
-- EwA Acknowledgement of Biodiversity, Land, and People
-- New collaboration in the making (endangered species reintroduction)
-- Fall internships and new volunteers
ā–« Public Program Updates: Exploration, Documentation, Orientation WalksĀ
ā–« Participatory Science Project Updates
-- Biodiversity & Phenology Projects
-- Bio-Pollution & Fells Habitat Fragmentation Project > Field Poop App, Hab-Frag data cleanupĀ
-- 2021 VP Documentation coming to an end
ā–« Diversity, Equity, and InclusionĀ
ā–« Fundraising & Grant Updates

Cheers! - Claire
Earthwise Aware | Executive Director
āœ‰ claire...@earthwiseaware.org
āœ† +1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

ā“˜ www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup Ā»Ā

šŸ§” Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador Ā» Donate