🙋🏽 We're moving the EwA Monthly Livestream to the 3rd Tuesday

EwA

Sep 24, 2020, 5:46:42 PM9/24/20
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

The results of the poll sent last week to find a better time for our Monthly Livestream are here

And the winner is... 3rd Tuesday of the month (6-7pm) with 67%* of the votes in the final round.

I remind our community that The EwA Monthly Livestream is about EwA's operations and news: we discuss with our collaborators and patrons important news, our internal work and ideas, new programs, study results. We answer questions from our audience. It's an open format, it's fun, welcoming, and energizing.

If you want to participate to this monthly meeting, shoot me an email, and I'll add you to the invite!

📅 See all our events (public and EwA community/you only) > here.

(*) I know... I mentioned 83% instead of 67% to some of you. My mistake: It was the results prior to a last ballot coming into the pic.

Cheers! - Claire

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate