🐛 "Nature's Best Hope" (02-07-20 Talk Summary)

EwA

Feb 10, 2020, 6:24:24 PM2/10/20
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Last week Jennifer, Kathy and I went to Doug Tallamy's talk 'Nature's Best Hope' (the name of Tallamy's last book).

It's about native plants - it's about pollinators - it's about what we can do to help (and we definitely can!).

Jennifer offered to share her notes. We could not get it easily into the forum due to the weight of the pictures of the slides that she included in her summary. Easy fix: have Jen's notes linked > here (pdf).

It's a great set of snaps of the talk about a critical topic.

The super-short summary? Nature's Best Hope is both the native plants and us-the humans who can do so much by planting them in our yards (and pushing our cities to increase natives in our city open spaces...)

There's more in Jennifer's summary, and even more in Doug's book. Enjoy!

Thanks a ton, Jennifer!

Cheers, - Claire