🧡 Giving Tuesday: Share the Love about what we accomplish together

Claire O'Neill

Nov 28, 2023, 1:05:50 PM11/28/23
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
A reminder that it is the day! And EwA needs your help this #GivingTuesday. Core to EwA's mission is the democratization of science, and when it comes to our programs, we put our money where our mouth…
Logo
A reminder that it is the day! And EwA needs your help this #GivingTuesday. Core to EwA's mission is the democratization of science, and when it comes to our programs, we put our money where our mouth is. Every EwA field event is offered free of charge to the public. This sort of open access is essential to our mission. Please support us in growing this mission and continuing to grow our robust slate of free programs by donating to EwA today at 🧡 earthwiseaware.org/donate.

Thank you for supporting EwA!

More about EwA's Giving Tuesday Campaign here
 _________

Cheers! - Claire (aël/æl)

Earthwise Aware | President

Biodiversity & Climate Program Director

✉ claire...@earthwiseaware.org

+1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
LinkedIn icon

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate

Earthwise Aware

earthwiseaware.org | ✉ EwA Newsletter Signup

prek4wm6x1og