EwA

Jun 13, 2019, 5:47:40 PM6/13/19
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
FP 061119 Sample.jpgThanks to all of you (and to our spontaneous guest, Joachim), for surveying this past Tuesday at fresh Pond!

We had a good run, and actually really good records.

As promised, here is the log entry for that session > 06/11/19 Fresh Pond Log

Otherwise, we are currently polishing the project description and the survey protocols (adding details, pics, reviewing those additions + integrity of the document etc.). If there are clarifications to add, or things to correct, don't hesitate to tell me/us. That's part of the co-creative citizen science experience. Here is the public access to it (> Plant Visitor Survey Desc. & Protocols).

The pic on the left is a sample of our photo survey records (our session records are linked in the log). And if any of you know the taxonomy of some of the records, and can get any record closer taxonomically, do not hesitate to make suggestions in the iNaturalist observation page. That'd help! As a matter of fact early Fall, we'll have a ID session to strengthen our records (and reach out to experts to help).

Cheers, - Claire