Reminder: ꕤ Invasive Flora Patrol Data Exploration [Virtual Skillshare This Wed at 6pm]

Claire O'Neill

Jul 3, 2023, 11:02:00 AM7/3/23
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

We want to remind you that we will meet this Wed at 6 pm. If you haven't registered yet (free), here is the registration link.

To those who registered: We'll resend the Zoom confirmation a few minu…
Logo

We want to remind you that we will meet this Wed at 6 pm. If you haven't registered yet (free), here is the 🎟️ registration link.

To those who registered: We'll resend the Zoom confirmation a few minutes before the meeting.

[Meeting Agenda]
□ Refresher: EwA Invasive Flora Patrol » Project goals and how-to.
□ Feedback from our participatory scientists
□ Invasive Data Exploration: Let's dive into the first few months of data. After briefly highlighting the basic visuals provided by our data host, we'll discuss how EwA intends to expand the data analysis. We'll show our preliminary analysis/visualizations of density and spread.

One of the anticipated outcomes of this session is that it will also help the community refine the documentation protocol directly based on the visualization of the effort.

We look forward to seeing you!

□ □ □

Cheers! - Claire (aël/æl)

Earthwise Aware | President

Biodiversity & Climate Program Director

✉ claire...@earthwiseaware.org

+1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
LinkedIn icon

Earthwise Aware

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate

guza529bmpho