Bellevue Pond Data Sheets (Sites Description + Phenology Data Sheets)

1 view

EwA

Sep 4, 2018, 12:38:13 PM9/4/18
to EwA-Natu...@googlegroups.com
Here are data sheets to use to record phenology observations for both the sites we are monitoring: The Oak site (w/ chestnut and white oak hybrids) and the dogwood site.

Sites Description:

Phenophases Recording:

After recording your info, you can simply send a pic of your filled data sheet to citizenscience<at>earthwiseaware.org, or post it on this forum. We'll collect the data, and upload the info in the EwA Nature's Notebook projects, and tell you when it's done. You can also record directly using the Nature's Notebook app or site. We know it's a bit involved and that's why we offer to do it for you!

If you have any question, please do not hesitate ask!

Thanks, - Claire