🌿 Join EwA's Biodiversity Scouting this Weekend at the Fells!

Claire O'Neill

Apr 4, 2022, 9:39:33 AM4/4/22
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

A few tickets opened up for this Saturday morning's Forest Exploration at the Fells. Join Kathy and I for a fun and lively biodiversity walk! This is a great opportunity to discover the natural history of the flora, fauna, and 'funga' of the Fells (yes, 'funga' is a term).

Of course, at this time of the year, we'll be looking for spring ephemerals. These last 3 years, the EwA survey team recorded more than 656 species in the Fells just for the month of April. What has the forest in store for us this time?

🎟️  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spring-forest-explorations-tickets-292064080527

EwA Biodiversity Event Calendar » https://earthwiseaware.eventbrite.com/#events

Cheers, - Claire

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate