EwA CNC Events in April: Can You Help?

EwA

Feb 11, 2019, 10:28:05 AM2/11/19
to Earthwise Aware Nature Circles
Dear EwA Cit-Scientists!

We have a few events happening for the City Nature Challenge this April, and I'd love to have you participating and assisting me.

Short desc:  3 main events related to the City Nature Challenge 2019 where I'd love to have some help. If you can assist me for any or all of those, that'd be fantastic! Essentially, the task is to attend to the participants and help them with the iNaturalist app in the field, help explaining how to take good pics, and help identify when you know, + a few other things that we'll go over together before then. More details about the Challenge and our events > https://www.earthwiseaware.org/2019-city-nature-challenge/

Here are the main events where it'd be wonderful to have your help and knowledge on board:
Here is a doodle to gather your availability : https://doodle.com/poll/7g484yuermrv4ed6

Thanks!

- Claire