💩The Fells Dog Poop Map Project (Dec records)

Claire O'Neill

Jan 2, 2020, 3:47:52 PM1/2/20
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
There we go! Our December Dog Poop records are in!

Thanks to the few of you who provided dog poop data (sharing your photos) this past month. We're still in pilot mode, but the process so far seems to be working nicely. Dec has been a slow month as all of us seem to be a little less in the Fells - dogs and poop documenters alike ;-)

The second map layer (2nd month of data) is up. We're starting now the January layer.

Intrigued? Check it out. Even better... help us gathering that data [click on the map for details

ℹ️ More About EwA Citizen Science Program » here

Any question❓ Don't be shy. Just email me or reply to this thread.

Thanks! Cheers, - Claire