🍂 EwA Fall Celebration Activity is Out!

1 view

Claire O'Neill

Sep 13, 2018, 12:46:40 PM9/13/18
to Earthwise Aware Nature Circles

Fall is a wonderful time to be outside as much we can! Take an evening, be out on weekends... Take a Nature break whenever you can and breath in the beauty of the season. We always have our outdoor day bag ready to go. What's in our bag? Local fauna and flora field guides, a magnifying glass, our binoculars of course. Since we 'snap' for recording nature data, then we also have our camera. And because there's always a minute or 2 to spare and sketch quickly a bud, a colored leaf, a tree, a landscape, then we also carry around our nature journal or a few sheets of paper, and pencils...

Autumn is here, and we're ready to enjoy it with you to the fullest. Happy Fall to all!