Aug 6rd EwA Nature Hour Meetup / Speakers: Olivia (Boston University) and Kate (Brandeis)

Claire O'Neill

Jul 27, 2021, 5:31:20 PM7/27/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Don't miss learning about the experience of our 2 wonderful summer university interns: Olivia (Boston University) and Kate (Brandeis) at EwA's next Virtual Nature Hour this coming Tuesday, August 3rd at noon (register > here).
They will tell us what they learn, what they like (and not!) about the EwA biodiversity & climate internship program, and more! It's a great opportunity for our community to support our young leaders and learn from them. Join us!

Bring your lunch, hope on our zoom, and let's discuss the many ways to get closer to urban nature in our communities.

Check Olivia's (> here) and Kate's (> here) conservation news digests.

#urbanNature #nature #biodiversity #EwANatureHour

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate

EwA

Aug 2, 2021, 6:03:30 PM8/2/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Quick reminder that Olivia (Boston University) and Kate (Brandeis) are presenting tomorrow at EwA's Virtual Nature Hour at noon (register > here).