Fresh Pond Almanac- July at the Meadow

Lucy Janovitz

Jul 12, 2021, 4:06:55 PM7/12/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Hello EwA Community!

I am very excited to be sharing the EwA July Fresh Pond Almanac. Last summer, I was able to work on this project, documenting the plant and wildlife activity at Fresh Pond. In July, there is so much ecological activity to observe, with Swamp milkweed and Queen Anne's lace in full bloom and hosting insects for larval and pollination purposes. There is all sorts of phenological change occurring this month, with spider eggs hatching, plants developing with the assistance of pollinators, and more. There is so much to see! Check it out below: