It's all about the City Nature Challenge this weekend

EwA

Apr 25, 2020, 6:10:35 PM4/25/20
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

I will postpone my usual recap of the week as it is all about the City Nature Challenge for a few of us this weekend! I'll try to have the recap this Monday, before our Virtual Nature hour this coming Tuesday :-)

It's Day 2 (and such a beautiful to be documenting biodiversity) of the event and we're seeing a lot of things! Check the sightings of those of us who have uploaded their observations so far

You can join the Boston CNC Highlight Reel tonight at 7 pm to chat about your favorite observations of the day!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cnc-daily-highlight-reel-tickets-102619164684

It's informal, fun, and all about marveling at what is out there!

Cheers, - Claire