Recap: This Week's Climate & Wildlife Watch Activities (at the Fells)

Claire O'Neill

Jan 10, 2020, 11:51:01 AM1/10/20
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

This week we got back in the field. It was our first fieldwork session of the year. Here are a few highlights.

Our favorite observations this time > a female pileated woodpecker spotted by Jen, and well 'captured' by Jeanine (the visual record on the right) ツ

Thanks to all who came and helped us gather important data about our urban wildlife!

[In Brief...]

EwA 2020 citizen science started with a Climate & Wildlife Watch at the Fells this past Wednesday.
Here's the recap/records of our field session >

📆 Stay tuned, and follow us on Eventbrite to not miss any of our public fieldwork activities > http://earthwiseaware.eventbrite.com/

ℹ️ More About EwA Citizen Science Program » here

Any question❓ Don't be shy. Just email me or reply to this thread.

Thanks and Have a Great Weekend!, - Claire

 Make an impact - Help our #ScienceForAll program.
Become an EwA Ambassador today! » https://www.earthwiseaware.org/donate/