#GivingTuesday: Double your EwA impact for people & nature!

Claire O'Neill

Nov 29, 2022, 11:46:04 AM11/29/22
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group, Claire O'Neill
Help EwA Help People & Nature! ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
Logo
Help EwA Help People & Nature!
GC-EwA-Dec2022.png

Thank you for being part of EwA’s community and for all that you do for EwA! This is #GivingTuesday and GivingSeason! This season you can double your impact. The donations from now to the end of the year will be matched dollar for dollar up to $1,500 to help us reach our $3,000 goal, therefore doubling the impact of your generosity

Earthwise Aware (EwA) needs your help to fund participatory science programs that make science accessible to all! Your contribution will make an impact, whether you donate $5 or $500! Every little bit helps. We can’t do it without you - Don't miss your chance to make a difference! Thank you for your support.

*Give back to People & Nature » *

We extend our deepest gratitude to those of you who have already donated this year. In order to continue developing our programs and expand our reach, we invite you to share this fundraising call with your networks.

A Little More about EwA and Needs

EwA’s nature participatory science program is unique in its mission to respond to the dual biodiversity and climate crises while advancing the democratization of science.

Our participatory science program contributes critical information to local, national, and global projects while empowering its participants as citizen scientists. EwA’s model is successful because it deeply connects participants to their local natural systems while having an important and significant scientific impact. EwA bridges genders, generations, and cultures, and empowers a broad community by having every participant engaged in the co-creative process of producing knowledge.

EwA is looking forward to sustaining and growing its internship and outreach program to serve more community members in 2023. In order to do that EwA needs your help! You can make your gift today online (here), through EwA's Give page (here), or send us a check at: Earthwise Aware, 50A Spring Street, Somerville 02143.

We are so grateful for your support. Thank you!

Claire O’Neill

Earthwise Aware | Executive Director

EwA Impact: People & Nature
Mina-T2s.jpeg
Mina Burton's Testimonial
“Part of what makes EwA’s citizen science program so valuable is its emphasis on an ecosystem approach to biodiversity" □ Read Mina's testimonial > here
PXL_20221009_195256060.jpg
Community Impact
Stewardship starts with connection and data. EwA helps us achieve both.“– Marcel Gietzmann-Sanders, tech volunteer □ Check out what our community says about EwA > here
Facebook icon
Twitter icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
LinkedIn icon

Earthwise Aware

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate

y5a7jjhf3cfv