June 19th Pollinator, Bird & Plant Monitoring at The Fells (Recap)

EwA

Jun 19, 2019, 6:20:59 PM6/19/19
to EwA-Natu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Kathy, Mike, Bill, Pam, John, Allison & James, Charlie & Sarah for recording biodiversity & phenology of our Fells sites.

Here is the log of our session > 06/19/19 Journal (with access to the session data).
The pic on the left is a record of some kind of mite (maybe a phoretic mite) on some kind of plant bug about 2mm long (record at: https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/27288550 and not yet identified)

Mike, Kathy, Bill, could you check the bird records, and see if we are missing any > Bird Monitoring (shared ebird list) >
I'll ping you 3 for an additional session if we can next week. That'd be great to add to our records.

Thanks! - Claire