A Great Day to help EwA - Happy #GivingTuesday 🙏 to all!

Claire O'Neill

Dec 1, 2020, 8:46:25 AM12/1/20
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Hi EwA Friends! Happy #GivingTuesday 🙏  to all! If you haven't had a chance yet to support EwA (financially) this year, today is a great day for that! I just donated and I'll also match today's donations until we reach our FB campaign target (currently set at $2000). EwA needs the backup of its community!

When you donate to EwA your gift is tax-deductible and 100% goes straight to our mission. With our communities of supporters, we are right there in our cities protecting #biodiversity every single day of the year. Help EwA today 🧡  https://www.earthwiseaware.org/donate (You can also give through the EwA Fundraiser campaign > here / FB waives all the donation fees).

Many Thanks! - Claire

claire...@earthwiseaware.org

+1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate