COVID-19 & EwA: Cancelling our field events this week and next

EwA

Mar 12, 2020, 2:23:36 PM3/12/20
to earthwi...@googlegroups.com
We are monitoring the Coronavirus situation. Although small groups are less at risk of contagion, our focus is on the health and well-being of our community and hope you will assist us in that effort.

As the virus has (or potentially has) an exponential contagion phase at this moment in most countries affected by it, we are canceling the following field events:
We invite you to consult the CDC site to learn about the virus and know what to do. The page is very helpful > https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html

Meanwhile, to all of you: Stay clear of the virus and let us flatten the curve!

Cheers, - Claire

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate