No PhD Needed: Saving Pollinators (& Insects) w/Citizen Science

Claire O'Neill

Sep 20, 2019, 9:27:57 AM9/20/19
to earthwi...@googlegroups.com
Well... since we're going to talk at Somerville Climate Social this Sunday -presenting what we're doing for our pollinators (and insects) in the area- I thought I'd spin a little presentation to support the talk.

No PhD Needed: Saving Arthropods with Citizen Science'

It explains how citizen science is critical to help our dear insects. It shows our projects at the different sites that we survey. It showcases the beautiful records of our dear citizen scientists, and thank them as well as our collaborators.

Here is the presentation (also linked from our website):  How EwA Citizen Science is helping our insects ▶️

Enjoy!  Hope to see you there!

- Claire

ⓘ More about EwA Citizen Science Program » https://tinyurl.com/ewa-citizen-science