Bio-pollution (Domestic Dog Scat) Mapping: Establishing Survey Routes

EwA

Jun 26, 2020, 11:45:35 AM6/26/20
to earthwi...@googlegroups.com

For those of you invested in the Fells Dog Poop Mapping Project, a reminder that we'll pull the June data into that map very soon.

Little update:

So far, the map has been recording opportunistic observations. This gives some insights about some of the regular traveled routes. After a few months of those we now see those routes and how deep they can go.

We are going to use some of them as campaign survey routes. These will help gathering structured data several times a year including measuring survey effort.

I'd like to have a virtual meetup in a few weeks with our documenters, so that we check on those routes together. You'll hear from me soon!

Cheers, - Claire