🙋🏽 Next EwA CitSci Virtual Office Hour > iNaturalist Q&A [Tuesday, May 11th - 4pm]

Claire O'Neill

May 7, 2021, 6:40:53 PM5/7/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group, EwA CitSci Forum, Biodiversity Citizen Science Network
A few EwA members using iNaturalist have usage questions, so we will hold a virtual office hour this coming Tuesday at 4pm via zoom to answer those questions (and figure out the ones we don't have an answer for).

If you're interested to join, email me and I will add you to the invite.

A wonderful weekend to all!

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate