Welcome Kate & Olivia! [EwA summer internship 2021]

Claire O'Neill

May 31, 2021, 6:43:30 PM5/31/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
The EwA summer internship 2021 is on! Earlier this month, Kate & Olivia joined EwA's Biodiversity & Climate leadership program. From all of us at EwA, welcome! We are thrilled to have you be officially part of our community! 🙌

Olivia is a marine science major and biology minor at Boston University. Kate is a Brandeis University student, where she is studying a Biology and Environmental Studies double major. Both are excited to be with us in the field, and help us develop EwA climate and biodiversity participatory science projects.

🔖 Read more about Olivia and Kate on our EwA community page » here

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate

KL McG

May 31, 2021, 6:53:46 PM5/31/21
to Claire O'Neill, Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Welcome, Kate and Olivia!!

Sent from my iPad

On May 31, 2021, at 6:43 PM, Claire O'Neill <claire...@earthwiseaware.org> wrote:

--
For more information, visit: https://www.earthwiseaware.org/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EarthwiseAware/

Jennifer Clifford

Jun 1, 2021, 7:33:20 AM6/1/21
to KL McG, Claire O'Neill, Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Welcome, Kate and Olivia! We are so glad to have you at EwA this summer.

--
  Jennifer