🐞 Next Pollinator/Insect Survey at the Growing Center > (Sept, Sun 22nd ~2:30pm or so )

EwA

Sep 18, 2019, 6:57:05 PM9/18/19
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
I am probably going to run a quick insect survey on our marked trees to get a few more data points for this year before the Somerville Climate event this Sunday: I am planning to come at about 2:30 pm.
So any of you who want to help me (and whom I trained: Jennifer, Jeanine, Renee, ... ) please don't hesitate...

By the way, it is planned that I talk that Sunday about what we're doing (our pollinator survey) at the Somerville Climate event.
It's a great opportunity to learn about the Somerville Pollinator project for those who kind of heard about it but have no idea about what's that about really :-)

As usual, connect with me if you have a question / any question.

ⓘ More about this Project » https://tinyurl.com/ewa-at-the-growing-center
ⓘ More about EwA Citizen Science Program » https://tinyurl.com/ewa-citizen-science