1.7 update : IT'S WORKING AGAIN !

Louis Comte

May 31, 2024, 4:30:45 PMMay 31
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum
I can grab the camera and the handles on the top view !!! Let's go back to work !

Thanks for your presence here, it was nice not to feel alone during this time.

By the way, I'm running th IG account @city_3D_ Feel free to send me a message if you are also content creators.

danb...@gmail.com

May 31, 2024, 4:40:59 PMMay 31
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum
dito

Wes Plate

May 31, 2024, 4:50:29 PMMay 31
to earthstud...@googlegroups.com
Better, but still broken.

Cannot set camera target in Top view
Cannot set track point in Top view
(basically you can't properly use the context menu in Top view)

Feedback also sent through app

Wes Plate

May 31, 2024, 4:51:28 PMMay 31
to earthstud...@googlegroups.com
Can you
set camera target in Top view
set track point in Top view
?

I cannot.

Louis Comte

May 31, 2024, 5:06:39 PMMay 31
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum
I can set camera target and access to the contextual menu on the top view. Maybe it will come for you soon ?

Andres Alvarez

May 31, 2024, 5:15:31 PMMay 31
to earthstud...@googlegroups.com
Yay! So it is fixed?! Thats awesome. Thanks for letting us know. I am @dronifydmv on instagram. You were the account that inspired me to mix in some google earth studio!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 31, 2024, at 4:41 PM, danb...@gmail.com <danb...@gmail.com> wrote:

dito

Wes Plate

May 31, 2024, 5:59:34 PMMay 31
to earthstud...@googlegroups.com

Interesting, Maybe since you're not on Mac OS that's part of it. Fingers crossed I get it fixed too.

Abdulmajeed Muoslet

May 31, 2024, 6:30:28 PMMay 31
to earthstud...@googlegroups.com

Create the Tour

May 31, 2024, 9:35:00 PMMay 31
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum
All appears to be fixed on my Mac (fantastic!), not fixed on my Windows 10 machine - the waiting continues!!!

TalHa AyuB

Jun 1, 2024, 1:30:41 AMJun 1
to earthstud...@googlegroups.com
Hello , how are you?
and sir why are you send me these emails?

--
Regards !

Talha Ayub

Emailm.tal...@gmail.com

Mobile: +92-321-4580041

Walk in the desert, you will realize the cost of water.

Save Water.

taho

Jun 3, 2024, 3:47:52 AMJun 3
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum
I'm using Windows 11 and it still hasn't improved.

2024年6月1日土曜日 5:30:45 UTC+9 lcloui...@gmail.com:

Chris Roush

Jun 3, 2024, 4:40:03 PMJun 3
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum
Hey Wes,
Are you trying to right-click on a macbook track pad? Or are you using an external mouse?
Right-click is working for me on my linux desktop, I can give it a try from my Macbook a little later.

Chris Roush

Jun 3, 2024, 4:41:02 PMJun 3
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum
Also, anyone who's still having this issue, can someone try opening up the Chrome Developer Tools (Ctrl+Shift+J) and see if you get any error messages when you try to right click?

Wes Plate

Jun 3, 2024, 5:06:42 PMJun 3
to earthstud...@googlegroups.com

Hi Chris!

Control-click is how I right-click using a track pad. Screen recording with Java Console open: https://vimeo.com/953311133/fb804f66cb
I don't see errors.

Jessi Krupsky

Jun 5, 2024, 12:07:56 PMJun 5
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum
Hi folks,

Thanks for your patience as we worked on this issue. We were able to push the fix on Friday -- if you're still running into issues, clear cache & reload the site (instructions). Please let us know if that doesn't solve the problem for you.

Jessi

Wes Plate

Jun 5, 2024, 12:47:51 PMJun 5
to earthstud...@googlegroups.com

I am still having a problem on macOS.

I tried Shift Command R to clear cache and reload but I still...

Cannot set camera target in Top view
Cannot set track point in Top view
(the context menu in Top view isn't working right)

Control-click is how I right-click using a trackpad. Screen recording with Java Console open: https://vimeo.com/953311133/fb804f66cb
I don't see errors.

Right-click on Mac:

THANK YOU FOR WORKING TO FIX THIS, I am about to start a project. Anxious to get this fixed on my Macs (same problem on 2 (maybe 3?) of my Macs).

Chris Roush

Jun 5, 2024, 1:35:57 PMJun 5
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum
Yes, it looks like on a Linux desktop (and presumably windows, haven't tested that) the context menu pops up on mouse down then disappears and reappears again on mouse up. On a MacBook, it does the same when two-finger clicking, but when Ctrl+clicking it disappears on mouse up and doesn't reappear.

Wes Plate

Jun 5, 2024, 2:02:00 PMJun 5
to earthstud...@googlegroups.com

Google Earth Studio used to work just fine on macOS with Control-clicking as right-click. This is how I have done it all this time until now.

Thanks in advance for fixing it!

-w

Jessi Krupsky

Jun 5, 2024, 3:38:42 PMJun 5
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum
Ah, I hadn't realized there was a separate issue re: the context menu. The fix I was referring to was for being able to manipulate the camera in Top view.

I was about to type what Chris (hi, Chris!) wrote, namely the two finger click does seem to work on MacOS, but agreed there is still some wonkiness. I will file a bug for us to look into this further. Hopefully you can workaround with either two finger clicking on the trackpad or an external mouse.

IRMIYA RABO

Jun 6, 2024, 9:53:51 AMJun 6
to earthstud...@googlegroups.com
Please I'm having issues accessing the whole thing
That my browser doesn't supporting Earth Studio please what is the solution

Wes Plate

Jun 9, 2024, 7:04:10 PMJun 9
to earthstud...@googlegroups.com

Fingers crossed you can return this functionality. Two-finger clicking is really tough for me, and I don't have a mouse (yet and I'm sad to buy one when this used to work just fine).

Thank you for your work getting GES working again!