Earth Studio Approval

Filipe Ribeiro de Brito

Oct 13, 2023, 6:02:25 AM10/13/23
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum
Hey, how wonder how long does it take to get approval to use Earth Studio?
I've signed up yesterday morning but on the website it still shows:
 "Thanks for signing up to preview Earth Studio! We'll get back to you soon. In the meantime, check out our documentation."

I am super excited to start using to make cool videos.

Chris Roush

Oct 13, 2023, 12:51:15 PM10/13/23
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum
Hello,
Approval times can vary based on how many users are requesting access. A certain number of requests are granted every day. Generally approvals happen within 2-5 days from signing up for Earth Studio.
While not all requests are granted, the vast majority are.

Please let me know if you've been waiting longer than the 2-5 day window and I can look directly into your case and see if there may be any issue.

Thanks so much!
-Chris

Agbo Ethothi

Oct 14, 2023, 3:16:24 AM10/14/23
to earthstud...@googlegroups.com
My earth studio isn't showing too

Marina González Álvarez

Apr 8, 2024, 2:52:59 AMApr 8
to Google Earth Studio - User Forum
Hey Chris,

I'm in the same position as as Filipe was earlier. Can't wait to start and try out some ideas for animations that I have, but keep waiting for my request to be approved. It's been 5 days since I submitted my request.

I would highly appreciate it if you could take a look to see if there is anything wrong with my request.

Thanks a lot in advance and have a nice day,

Marina.